Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Benefit Cosmetics - That Gal Primer

So I'm pretty new to the UK here. I have noticed there are always great samples when you buy magazines here. Now I'm orginally from Toronto and we've never got such samples like this when you buy a magazine down there, you only get the magazine. I find this  a great way to sample something out first before purchasing the full size of the product and even sometimes you just end up getting the full size item with certain magazines which is a bonus.

A few days ago I had walked into WHSmith and saw Glamour magazine promoting Benefit products this month, there were three products, one in each mag of course; that gal (primer), bad lash (mascara) and POREfessional (primer).

I had been very curious to try 'that gal' primer for a long time. And I find it is a great way to actually have it and sample it yourself for a few days rather than using it once at the counter and not knowing the continuous results.

I must say 'that gal' does exactly what it says on the packaging itself, ''brightening face primer'' You can wear it alone to or under makeup to smooth your skin, it adds radiance without it looking artificial. The smell is divine I must say, also don't get worried the primer is pink, but once you take a small amount and blend it onto your skin it blends very nice and giving you a natural/flawless look. You can also apply it throughout the day over your foundation to re-brighten your complexion.

How it looks like:


 After you blend it in:

 The sample size I received was 7.5mL and the full size bottle is 11mL for £21.50. The sample size a little more than half the full size bottle is but I will defiantly be buying the full size bottle once my sample finishes. You can find Benefits Cosmetics at major department stores like John Lewis, Debenhams and certain Boots location.







No comments:

Post a Comment